Pasadena Physical Therapy, PC, has partnered with Waterworks Aquatics to bring a state-of-the-art Aquatic Therapy program to the Pasadena community.
The Waterworks facility is a stunning, 15,000-square foot, indoor facility that features two (2) Junior Olympic-sized pools, which are kept at 89 & 93 degrees, respectively, year round. It also features the latest in filtration technology, & has an ADA-compliant Hoyer Lift to help patients get in & out of the pool safely.
Benefits of Aquatic Therapy
- Exercises are easier to perform with less pain due to the buoyancy of the water
- Joints, tendons, & muscles are less painful due to the warmth of the water, which increases circulation/blood flow
- Exercise intensity/resistance can be safely & easily modified
The Difference with the Pasadena Physical Therapy, PC, Aquatic Therapy Program
- Unlike some pool “rehab” programs where patients are left to follow instructions from an unqualified staff member or a program on a sheet of paper, Dr. Blair Chang, PT, DPT is actually in the pool with the patient
- We feature an assortment of rehab equipment specific to the pool to help the patient get better, faster, & more safely
- The Waterworks facility features large locker rooms with generous sized lockers
- The patient can utilize the pool year round, even in the middle of winter, without being subjected to the elements
We currently offer our Aquatic Therapy sessions on Tuesdays & Thursdays, from 8:00 AM to 12:30 PM.
The Waterworks Aquatics facility is located at 2290 E. Foothill Blvd., Pasadena, CA 91107. Other nearby geographical landmarks include In-N-Out Burger, & Honda of Pasadena.
Call us to schedule your Aquatic Therapy session today!