Welcome to our clinic! We appreciate the trust you and your doctor have placed in us to take care of you in this time of pain, discomfort and/or dysfunction.
If your physician does not have one of our referral pads, please feel free to download a copy of ours for your physician to fill out.
Please call us at (626) 304-0565 to schedule your initial evaluation.
Please download, fill out, and bring the appropriate Patient Intake Form below to your first visit. (You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader.)
- Patient Intake Form – Private Insurance (PPO, POS, Cash or Auto Lien)
- Patient Intake Form – Workers Compensation
- Patient Intake Form – Medicare
In an attempt to save paper, we have left our HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) policy off of our Patient Intake Forms. If you would like a copy, you can download it here – HIPAA.
If you have any questions about our pricing, insurance, or your costs, please visit our Rates page.
About Your First Visit
You will be evaluated by one of our licensed physical therapists. From there we will come up with a comprehensive plan that will maximize our chances for success, which may include:
- manual (hands-on) therapy
- patient education in posture, body mechanics or movement strategy
- modalities (taping [Rocktape, Kinesiotape, McConnell], ultrasound, LASER, electrical stimulation [TENS, IFC, NMES/Russian], ice/heat)
We suggest that you dress comfortably for your first visit. Athletic wear (tennis shoes, shorts, t-shirt or sports bra) is recommended.
Please bring the following:
- (Completed) New Patient Form
- Physician’s referral
- X-ray or MRI reports (if applicable)
- Insurance card(s)
Your first visit will take about 1 hour.
We look forward to taking good care of you!